Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Thursday, May 26, 2005

I love you.

Why don't you love me?

Well, I crashed after nearly 46 hours of no sleep. And when the crash came, it came quickly and hard! Luckily, I didn't hit a suicidal low that often follows a hypomanic state, but my energy level is decimated. Missed work yesterday and today - I have no idea how I have kept my job so long! I REALLY hate not being reliable at work - I REALLY hate feeling the way I do. But... I'm not going to solve it by whining about it here.

Lots of strange dreams again, now that I'm able to sleep again. I noticed that most of my dreams lately involve significant crowds of people. Usually, I am in solitude in my dreams, or only have a small cast of dream characters with me. Now, it seems that I have dozens upon dozens of extras following me around or surrounding me in my dreams. I'm not too keen on dream analysis, so I don't know if this meanings anything or not. I just prefer more sparsely populated dream worlds.

Still practicing guitar. I'm trying to evolve away a bit from The Ramones' power chord songs to more serene and delicate songs like "April Come She Will" by Simon and Garfunkel. I still have a looong way to go, but I have no deadline (except the FINAL deadline of life) to learn it, so I'm just going at my own pace. Still hope to be able to create at least one decent, important, and meaningful CD of music in my life. Just need to keep at it...

I am still considering a Slacker Shack forum, but I want to be sure I do it right the first time, so I'm still shopping around for free hosted forums that look decent (and safe) enough to explore. I will still keep my blog for news, ideas, and journal entries even if I do create a forum for more interactivity.

Well. I have nothing more to say right now. So there.

Stay safe!
Drake

4 Comments:

Blogger Drake said...

Hey there, poemba!

Thank you for the comments! And aww, shucks... Love you too. :D

Take care!
Drake

11:03 PM  
Blogger Diana Crabtree said...

I am glad things went better than they could have. Keep your spirits up dear, and be a "good boy" (take care of yourself :) )

I like the new picture (what are the chances that your favorite color is green?)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Drake said...

Hello Abraham,

Thank you for the compliment! I discovered your blog the other day. I will soon add yours to my list.

Take care!
Drake

12:21 AM  
Blogger Drake said...

Hey there, Diana!

Um, good boy? I definitely don't want to tell you what I've done tonight then! A tad bit too hedonistic tonight... Oops!

Thanks for the compliment regarding my new image. Actually, my favorite color is blue. :D But since my other blog is primarily blue, I kept this one green. Just staying color coordinated. :)

Take care!
Drake

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law