Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Monday, May 09, 2005

May-December Relationships

Yay! A bonus post!

I added a link for May-December Relationships. It's for a website called "Ageless Love," and it is for both older women/younger men and older men/younger women. It's worth checking out if you are interested in such a relationship.

And I agree with Diana (in a previous comment) regarding this subject. I could never imagine being with a woman even close to my age.

But that's another post. Not really in the mood to discuss relationships tonight. I just wanted to point out that May-December support site.

Peace,
Drake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law