Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Doo-Da-Doo Doo-Da-Doo-Da

I'm stinging from the pain,
Still stinging from the pain.
What a horrible feeling,
I'm crying again.

I'm cursing at crowds,
So rude when they shove.
Beating bums at Wal-Mart,
And I'm not wearing a glove...

38.5 hours without any sleep. Why can't I sleep? 38.5 hours without any sleep. Why can't I SLEEP?? 38.5 hours without any sleep. WHY?!?!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Crabtree said...

38 hours? That sucks! Thank you for your compassion on my post, I don't even know what to say to yours! I wish I could help!

I know one thing at least, don't "try" to sleep. Do something quiet...but trying just makes you more tense.

Maybe now is a time to put together that forum.

Best of luck!!!!

Diana

1:18 AM  
Blogger Drake said...

Hi there, Diana!

Aww, no need to thank me - I feel like I have a basic understanding how you feel at times. Or at least, it sounds similiar from your posts. I just hope you are beginning to do better again!

I finally did "sleep" - Or rather, fell into a coma. I crashed after going nearly 46 hours without sleep, but at least my depression level didn't hit rock bottom. My energy level, however, took a beating.

I will let you know if/when I create a forum. It will be something new for me - I've visited several forums in the past, but never created one.

Take care! I'll keep reading ya!
Drake

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law