Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Sunday, May 01, 2005

Okay, Fair Enough...

I apologize for the insinuated cynicism of my previous post. I was just pondering the fact that tomorrow was going to be Monday. (Well, actually it still is going to be Monday - No amount of harmful chemicals will change that fact.)

So as a "peace offering," I offer the following link to an old internet game that might be new to a few of you: Poke Alex in the Eye. You might want to try AutoPoke first to get the gist of it, and then try JavaPoke for some interactive fun. You will need to install the latest version of Shockwave for the PokePro and PokePlus. Have an enjoyable poke!

Time for bed... Goodnight, World!
Drake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law