Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Saturday, June 04, 2005

ZetaZen's BlackLoveZone

Hello again, everyone!

Time to promote a fellow blogger in her endeavors. One of the main purposes of "The Slacker Shack" is to help promote and support other artists/musicians/writers and other related sites, and somehow I have gotten a bit off track.

I recommend a visit to ZetaZen's blog "Single Black Mother," which, by the way, has been chosen as one of 59 bloggers for "59Bloggers.Com - The Movie." Be sure to also check out her online R&B radio station, BlackLoveZone.

Congratulations to ZetaZen!

Best Wishes,
Drake :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am just in shock!!!! This is such an honor... I've never been a post in the blogworld before! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Also, I am so happy that you enjoy the internet radio station....this is truly amazing to me!

My day has been made!!! :-) Thanks again.....

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law