Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Everyone is talking about my paranoia behind my back again, I just know it!

Well, another delightful day in Drakesville. I managed to go to work for 90 minutes today. Hey, it's a start! I think I should be up to speed to finish out the rest of the work week starting tomorrow. Depression - It's what's for dinner.

But at least I have continued to customize my blogs to my liking today. It's good to have priorities.

I now fondly refer to my "The Slacker Shack" blog as the "green blog," since it's primarily now... um, colored green. And the "Drifting Stars" blog is now my "blue blog" because... Oh, nevermind. At least I no longer get confused bouncing back and forth between two generic black blogs.

Just four days into blogging, and already I've met some really super people. Today's featured blog is "Heartwood Guitar" (aka. A Guitar Teacher's Lesson Notebook). Rob, the guitar instructor at that site, has some VERY helpful tips and suggestions for beginning guitar players like myself. I highly recommend checking it out.

I can't believe how many "Harold and Maude" fans I've met since I've started blogging! Where I live, if you mention Bud Cort, people assume it's a legal forum for marijuana violations.

I also created an image for my "Drifting Stars" story blog. If I can't make it as a writer, I suppose I could always get a job creating cryptic New Age art for space-based religions. Love it or hate it, you'll have to admit that it's definitely blue! Well, unless you're colorblind, then it would be mid-dull ashen grey with some white...

Well, I have run out of words to type for the moment. I guess I will go to Thesaurus.com to learn some more. (Whoa, a Snoop Dogg pop-up ad at Thesaurus.com? Marketing towards high school/college students no doubt. Another demographic that I've been kicked out of...)

Have fun, stay safe!
Drake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law