Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Saturday, April 23, 2005

Drifting Stars - A Fictional Blog

I just learned the joy of blogs today, so I decided to create two.

My first one, The Slacker Shack (formerly known as "Oblivion - Embracing Our Obscurity"), is a basically my non-fiction daily journal - A sort of pseudo-documentary of a person who wishes to express his artistic impulses (primarily music), despite emotional difficulties and "terminal" self-doubt. I also hope it will attract others with a similar mindset and will become a quasi-support group for other struggling artists, but that is probably too idealistic a goal.

My newest blog, Drifting Stars, is a completely fictional piece. It is a self-indulgent, creative exercise in depicting the life of an ordinary person who seems to have fallen into extraordinary circumstances.

Remember: Drifting Stars is only fiction!

Be safe and have fun!
Drake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law