Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hey! A new post!

Well, I'm surprisingly making some noticeable progress at the guitar already, but I still have a looong way to go. Still struggling with making quick chord changes - Hopefully with practice it will come.

So far, I kinda, sorta figured out two of Elliot Smith's songs: "Needle in the Hay" and "Rose Parade." "Miss Misery," however, will take some time - Lots of chord changes and I just don't have the knowledge or dexterity yet.

I just started a fictional story blog last night called "Drifting Stars," and already some kind person thought it was real. One point in my corner for believability!

Time to practice some more before the Xanax takes hold. I dread work tomorrow, but I know I will feel better once I get back into the routine YET again. It's hard to keep the momentum going, but I'm still trying.

Ciao for now!
Drake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law