Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Saturday, July 16, 2005

Yeah, yeah... I know, I know...

Hello everyone! Did you give up on me yet?

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. Between medication changes and ISP issues, I haven't been visiting the ol' Slacker Shack recently. Hopefully my updates will be more up-to-date.

Currently, I working on a soundtrack for a friend's indie film. The music consists of techno dance music, so I feel more like a programmer than a composer now. It's actually enjoyable, despite its lacking of heart and emotion. At least it's upbeat and energetic - two words that one wouldn't normally associate with me. :)

In the meantime, stay safe out there and I'll post again soon! Really. Honestly.
Drake

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Crabtree said...

I think alot of techno has heart and emotion. I am often emotionally moved by techno more than acousitc!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law