Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Joys of Indecisions and Trivial Regrets

Why the hell did I decide to make my blog a minimalistic black design? What am I? Goth? The second day into blogging and already I'm doubting my choice of style. *sigh*

Yeah, yeah, I know... Don't sweat the petty stuff, don't pet the sweaty stuff...

I thought I had something interesting to post. Obviously, I don't. Please forgive this brief interuption.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calayna said...

Don't worry about the templet. It looks fine. You sound like your in some desperate need of some cheering up too. I hope everything goes better for you. Lots of people i know seem to be having a hard time this month. It ok. You can only move foward. ^_^

8:53 PM  
Blogger Drake said...

Hi there!

Thanks, I'm actually doing much better than I was earlier this year. I'm starting to learn the "art of acceptance" as opposed to struggling against everything - It's been a difficult year for many, so I know I'm not the only one suffering.

Thanks for your comment and best of wishes! Drake :)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law