Although this is currently a personal diary, I hope this blog will eventually become more of an online "coffee shop" where amateur or aspiring musicians/artists/writers can share ideas and offer constructive criticism.


Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.

I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.
I'm not a precious little flower. I will not grow in the sunlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Attorney at Law